Monday, March 30, 2015

Light Rifle for SALE

-I'm much better at making things then I am at hawking them...and I feel weird playing salesman, but I need to find a new home for this project. I love them, I sacrifice for them, and then I really need them to end up in the hands of someone who will really appreciate them. -Also, My car is a P.O.S. and I need money to buy a new one, so some cash would help. Everyone wins!
So here are some more pics of the finished product. It weighs 28 lbs, has its own internal battery, and its made of cold rolled steel and copper. NO PAINT! No foam or plastic. No CG or photoshop in these images.
If you know someone who might be interested in a purchase please contact me. I'm not sure what the right price point will be. It depends on what people seem to think it is worth. If you would like to republish these images elsewhere please be my guest so long as you refer back to this website.
Thanks guys!
unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale


unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

unofficial Halo prop gun for sale

8 comments:

  1. How much were you thinking to sell it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because im interested as a hardcore Halo fan

      Delete
  2. Hi Isaiah,
    Thanks for your interest.
    As a fellow hardcore Halo fan let me tell you just a little bit about the light rifle before I give you a $number and cause sticker shock.
    The Light rifle is made from cold rolled steel and solid copper. It cost $2500 to produce and 500 hours of cutting, welding, grinding, hand sanding and polishing.
    I currently have it listed at $10,000 or best offer.
    Have I scared you off yet?
    Thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you want to trade for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gun is awesome. Pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you possibly release the schematics for us DIY heads? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Light rifle is really amazing sets of rifle. its unique design and machinary is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. xanderkriley5704@gmail.comApril 1, 2016 at 4:29 PM

    How much is it and where can I buy it

    ReplyDelete