We met our deadline (Monday June 25) of having the project near completion. We worked like crazy this weekend and we are proud to say we completed many of the piece and they look incredible. The remaining work is focused on the back and creating attachments. We have about 15 days to go, wish us luck!
|This is not the final version. We still have many changes coming including color paint and aluminum tint changes. Check back in a 2 weeks for some amazing finished product photos.|
I am not wearing any of the back pieces in this photo. We are working on the straps and buckles. We also have to merge the collar to the back plate. We took more photos but we don't want to put too many up until we are a little closer to finished.
This is our first time doing anything like this so we have been learning a lot along the way. This project turned into much more than we ever expected, its been crazy and difficult, but its also been a blast!
Attention blog readers: My husband (aka Naughty Zoot) is going to make a special Announcement about the our project in about a week. It is a major undertaking and it is an entirely different component of the project. Check our blog again to see what it is!